Monday, May 12, 2008

It begins

Everyone,

We just got back from a great dinner at Shelter Restaurant in Tofino, loading up for the ride tomorrow. It's been a great few days with family and friends in Tofino, and we've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow. We're up early for an interview with A-Channel and another local paper before we take off from the Village Green in Tofino, with the fire truck leading us out of town! Thanks to Chris Ledger for doing us that favour.

May the wind be at our backs and the sun on our faces all the way to St. John's.

Keith
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Tuesday morning and I can't stop thinking about what a wonderful adventure you are all about to embark on! Congratulations to you all- safe journey, and see you all in Montreal, and St. John's and maybe points inbetween!
lots of love to all from all of us-
Sally, Paul, Andrea & Jeremy

Unknown said...

So I'm back from the rain and cold that went with sending you all off and I thought I'd comment! I'm so proud of all of you and had so much fun spending time with you the last couple of days - even if it meant holding your apple cores and lifting heavy bikes!
I wish you all a safe ride and I'll be ready and waiting with ice cream (two cones for you Brian!) in Montreal!
Diana

Anonymous said...

Off you go! So proud of you Keith! Have a great time and be safe. We will be checking up on you via your blog regularly.
Lots of love,
Ange and JS
xox