Saturday, August 30, 2008

Final Thoughts

Now that some time has passed since the completion of our cross Canada bike trip, I have had a chance to reflect on this 7800 km journey we completed. We had many great experiences and met a lot of awesome people along the way. Considering I only met Pat in person the day before and Keith the week before our trip began, as a group we got along amazingly well. I feel lucky to have been a part of the Moving Muscles Ride and will remember this experience for the rest of my life. I want to thank all my friends and family who supported the five of us in many different ways throughout this trip from making donations, hosting us for meals or giving us a place to stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was our pleasure and honour to 'follow' you along your ride, and support you in whatever way we could. We love you, and feel like we have acquired four new nephews over the past summer. However, we must admit to having a favourite: the one that apparently cooks the best (with a little help from mom!), and throws the hydro pole the best!
Much love as Fall begins,
Tante Ingrid, Uncle Dave, Abby, Hannah

The Lamberson story said...

Thank You. I have a son with MD. We found out in July. It will be a long road but with the help of people like you we will make it. Thank You